Welcome to Bear Meadows Lodge
Life is good, every day, all year, at Bear Meadows Lodge. Take your brunch bag to go and enjoy your rustic, elegant when you return to this base camp for adventure.
Hike, raft, bird, or cross country ski endless forests near Pennsylvania’s Grand Canyon. Horseback riding, train rides, covered wagon rides into the canyon, bicycle and kayak are rentals are available locally.
Outdoor Health & Fitness Activities
* Biking - mountains and rail trail
* Hiking, horse riding & wagon rides
* Rafting, canoeing and kayaking
* Birding - the Muck & Canyon
Welcome to Your Unique Room
Each romantic room features...
* queen or king bed
* fireplace (natural gas, vented)
* private bath with shower
* silent air conditioning
* large, well-furnished room
* panoramic views
* spa robes
* handmade soaps
* hair dryer
* flat screen TV
* wireless internet service
* coffee maker, breakfast/brunch foods
* refrigerator (bottled drinks & yogurt)
* complementary trail (picnic) bag
* "Wellsboro Dollars" for restaurants & more
Adventure & Casual Elegance
Two miles from downtown:
On Pearl Street / Dean Hill
Views with privacy
Motorcycle & trailer parking
Hike, bike, shop and tour Canyon Country with beautiful Bear Meadows Lodge as your base camp. Relax in your rustic, luscious, elegant room. Dining options include nine interesting restaurants, an historic diner and sports bars.