Lodging & Accommodations in Wellsboro, PA
A wonderful view from the deck, queen bed, log walls, tiled bath (but no hot tub or special features).
Each romantic room features…
* queen or king bed
* private deck with hot tub
* fireplace (natural gas, vented)
* private bath with shower
* silent air conditioning
* large, well-furnished room
* panoramic views
* spa robes
* handmade soaps
* hair dryer
* flat screen TV
* wireless internet service
* coffee maker, breakfast/brunch foods
* refrigerator (bottled drinks & yogurt)
* complementary trail (picnic) bag
* daily ticket to Wellsboro Diner
1. We provide brunch basket items in your room, replenished daily, and including muffins, fresh fruit, yogurt, orange juice, trail bars, Keurig (K-Cup) hot drinks, bottled water, green tea and Gatorade.
2. We provide one $10 ticket per room per day to the Famous Wellsboro Diner, open 6AM to 8PM daily; use in combinations, anyway, anytime.
We do not have a group sit-down breakfast or any form of cooked breakfast on premises.
Click below for rates.
Summer (May 17 – September 26)
Weekend (including Sunday night before Memorial Day) $199
Weekday (Sun.-Thurs.) $159
Fall Foliage (September 27 – October 26)
Weekend (including Sunday night before Columbus Day) $219
Weekday (Sun.-Thurs.) $179
Winter / Spring (Oct. 27 -May 16)
Weekday (Sun.-Thurs.) $149*
Dickens of a Christmas Weekend Rate