Lodging & Accommodations in Wellsboro, PA
This large room has an Iron, Queen size bed, fireplace, 47′ TV, silent wall AC, private tiled bath and hot tub on large, private balcony with wonderful panoramic view.
Each romantic room features…
* queen or king bed
* private deck with hot tub
* fireplace (natural gas, vented)
* private bath with shower
* silent air conditioning
* large, well-furnished room
* panoramic views
* spa robes
* handmade soaps
* hair dryer
* flat screen TV
* wireless internet service
* coffee maker, breakfast/brunch foods
* refrigerator (bottled drinks & yogurt)
* complementary trail (picnic) bag
* daily ticket to Wellsboro Diner
1. We provide brunch basket items in your room, replenished daily, and including muffins, fresh fruit, yogurt, orange juice, trail bars, Keurig (K-Cup) hot drinks, bottled water, green tea and Gatorade.
2. We provide one $10 ticket per room per day to the Famous Wellsboro Diner, open 6AM to 8PM daily; use in combinations, anyway, anytime.
We do not have a group sit-down breakfast or any form of cooked breakfast on premises.
Click below for rates.
Summer (May 17 – September 26)
Weekend (including Sunday night before Memorial Day) $249
Weekday (Sun.-Thurs.) $199
Fall Foliage (September 27 – October 26)
Weekend (including Sunday night before Columbus Day) $299
Weekday (Sun.-Thurs.) $229
Winter / Spring (Oct. 27 -May 16)
Weekday (Sun.-Thurs.) $189*
Dickens of a Christmas Weekend Rate